Straighten your teeth the discreet way
Imagine being able to have your teeth straightened without anyone knowing you’re having treatment. Clear braces make that possible.
What are clear braces?
Clear braces are just like traditional metal braces – only they’re a more discreet treatment option. Using the bracket and archwire system that metal braces do, the difference with clear braces is that the brackets attached to the front surface of your teeth are ceramic. This enables them to blend in with the colour of your teeth, making them an incredibly discreet treatment option.
What’s more, the ceramic won’t stain or discolour so the brackets will stay clear and unnoticeable throughout your treatment journey.
Who are ceramic braces suitable for?
Because ceramic braces work just the same way as metal braces, they’re suitable for every patient, no matter what your orthodontic problem may be.
Benefits of clear braces
- An incredibly discreet treatment option
- Uses the proven method of brackets and archwire to straighten teeth
- Brackets don’t stain or discolour during treatment
- Ideal for adult patients who are in a client facing job
- Suitable for teenagers who are self-conscious about wearing braces